The Warwick-based company’s team of designers and engineers have skills that extend from light rail and heavy rail, rolling stock to railway vehicle design, carriage exteriors, through to station infrastructure.
better trains, fresh thinking
- We are knowledgable of the rail regulations influencing design, particularly crash worthiness, fire, smoke and toxicity, and EA (Equal access) related issues.
- We are experienced rail designers, used to working with customers involving them in the initial steps of the design process, using research + focus groups.
- Creactive design managers have won the trust of their customers and are used to working with both the commercial and technical sides of a rail business.
- We work with Train Operating Companies and Train Manufacturers.
- We have in-depth, working knowledge of the customer, their need to react to changing demands and increasing passenger expectation.
UK & INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
“In an industry such as ours, success depends as much on strong partnerships and an over-riding commitment to succeed.
In every project Chiltern Railways has tackled with Creactive Design, you and your team have been superb. Your design expertise is unquestionable, but it is the teamwork, personal interest and ownership, common sense advice and bloody-minded determination that give you the edge!
I consider Creactive Design an integral part of the Chiltern team and amongst our very best friends. Thank you for everything you have done with us so far. I look forward to continuing our partnership as we face the many challenges our next 20 years will inevitably bring!”
Chiltern Railways (Chiltern Railways brand, Class 168 and Class 172 design definition, Class 165 and Mk III renovations, Warwick Parkway Station, Wayfinding and Signage)